April 16, 2012

5-5-5: Week 2

Last week we talked about a body challenge, this was mine-
My goal for the purpose of the challenge is to eat a more balanced diet and drink more water. Right now I am going to focus on diet and then I will exercise when I can. Baby steps, right?
I did pretty good, if I can toot my own horn... I focused on eating more balanced, trying to get fruits or veggies at each meal and drinking more water, too. I start Weight Watchers again and this week I lost 2.8 pounds! 
On to week 2: Time Management. yikes. Courtney has some great tips and guidance for time management. I followed Courtney's suggestion and made a to-do list:

  • Bible study homework
  • Daily quiet time
  • Catch up on laundry
  • Sweep kitchen daily and mop it once
  • Homework (anthropology)
  • Plant seeds with boys
  • Bathrooms
  • Living room window
  • Clean out fridge
  • Exercise 60 minutes total
  • Keep up on the dishes
  • Read to boys each day
  • Shave legs (yes, I really have to put this on a list)
  • Make muffins
  • Order vitamins
  • Dust
  • Thank you notes for Joshua's birthday
I think that is it. For now. I wrote out the list and am going to stick it on the fridge so I can see it all day, every day. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...